Plymold. More than you expect. Exactly what you need.
Here at Plymold, we create truly high quality furnishings by combining leading edge processes with the talents of highly skilled, highly motivated people.
Our founder, Harold Nielsen, chose to sell the company to all of us who helped him build it — so everyone here is an owner. This means everyone has a very personal stake in how well our company performs.
That’s why you’ll find that nobody in the restaurant furnishings and design business works harder — or smarter.
We’re proud to have long been a leader in the industry. But we’re prouder still of our ability and success in moving beyond our beginnings and remaining a leading-edge force in furnishings design, construction and installation.
Plymold was founded on the small-town values that have been part of our company since we first opened our doors in Kenyon, Minnesota. But now we’ve expanded our capacity to include our design and build plant in Bloomington, Minnesota and our custom millwork facility in Corona, California.
We’ve even committed to giving 10% of our pretax revenue to a wide range of charities to help local, regional, national, and global communities help themselves.
All of us at Plymold make you this promise: we will always build the best furnishings and provide superior service to create the best possible value for our customers.
Exceptional service from product selection to installation.
Your Plymold team includes a variety of specialists with deep experience in the food service industry who can support your needs before during and after the sale:
- Product Application specialists ensure that the products you choose fit your vision and are appropriate for the environment you’re creating
- Technical product experts determine the exact specifications you’ll require to create the most durable, functional products possible
- Design specialists know which fabrics and materials work and wear best in various food service venues and furnish you with product renderings as well as developing custom designs and products
- Customer Service experts who are always ready to respond to your requests
- Field Measuring that provides you with accurate dimensions based on a thorough understanding of the products
- Installation that is precise and reliable. On-site adjustments are easier
and more accurate when Plymold experts are on the job. We also back our products, so when we install them there are no warranty issues.
Every member of your Plymold team knows the food service business, inside and out. Each one can help you find ways to get the most out of your budget.